Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tool #8

I learned that the netbooks have webcams. I have used the netbooks several times, but never noticed the webcam. That will make it easier to skpe! I am also glad to know that when we get the ipads and itouches, we will be able to synch them to our teacher computer instead of having to go through the library. It will be fun to use the ipads and touches in the classroom, especially for struggling students who need to practice their math facts.

2. It seems to go well when I have the netbooks in the class. I don't have a strategy except that I lay down the ground rules for using them and don't expect anything less than that. I also walk around and monitor closely. Maybe me wandering around the room is enough to keep them on task.

1 comment:

  1. Wandering around and amongst is always effective!

    ReplyDelete